* 📚🎓Right to Education (RTE), Right to Education 🎓📚 *
📝 * Nursery, Junior Kg, 1st std Admission under * * RTE Act *.
✅ * Bold issues *
* Complete Education under RTE Act Nursery, Jr Kg, Free from 1st to 8th standard *
◼ No charge!
There is no need for a certificate of income for SC / ST. *
Do not engage in any temptation and do financial transactions with any intermediary.
Annual income for the open category should be within one lakh rupees.
Parents should note that admission seats will be available
* R.T.E (Under the RTI Act) * * Free admission to your children in English or Marathi medium schools * 📣
* R.T.E (For Fiscal and Social Weak Factors on 25% Reserved Space Under Education Rights Act) *
* Documents required for admission in the coming academic year *: –
🏡 * Provide one of the following in residential proof *
* Aadhar card *
* Passport *
◆ * Epic card *
◆ * Electricity Bill *
◆ * Hometown *, * Tax Receipt *
◆ * Watercolor *
◆ * driving license *
📝 * Parent Borne Certificate *
📸 * Passport size color photo *
🇪🇺 * Parental Certificate * * (Only SC / ST) *
🎟 * Internal Certificate of Origin (Open, OBC) *
You can apply online. *
* https: //rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in/adm_portal/Users/rteindex*
Access forms will be available on this website.
* Friends, forward this post as much as possible, so that maximum requirements can be given free education.